Monday, September 21, 2015

Cafe-Surfing V.03 : Bake a Wish

The place where I am located "Bangyai" is far North part of Bangkok. Before I could get to the nearest skytrain, I need to travel for 45 minutes at Mo Chit BTS station near Chatuchak. I can consider it as one of Bangkok's province! But recently, Central Westgate Mall opened last August 28. Now evnethough our place is quite far from civilization, we have Central, Finally. The mall have a lot of stores, restaurants, and cafes too, mostly were Japanese. One of which is Bake A Wish cafe. It is located at Floor 1 and just at the center part of the mall. Their cream puffs caught my attention (also the long line of people). We ordered Green Matcha Cake, New York Cheesecake, and Chocolate Tiramisu. To add some good-vibe-drink, I had one hot Caramel Machiatto. It was creamy and just right to balance the sweetness of the cake. Cake's prices ranges from 85 baht to 150 baht the most. Coffee and other hot beverages starts at 80 baht. Next time I come back there, I will definitely try their famous cream puffs with different flavors.

Overall, I can say that with their affordable price, people will always find themselves craving and lining up for their favorite slice of cake.

With every slice, is a wish come true!





 Cafe-Surfer,
Kara`mel_macchiato


No comments:

Post a Comment